You’ve primed for your dream career with the right ingredients: education, technical savvy, and personal network. It’s up to you to take control of your life. But where are you supposed to start?
Serial entrepreneur and TEDx speaker, Dr. John Shufeldt, MD, JD, MBA, has mentored young people throughout his 30-year career. The main question he’s asked by students and recent graduates is: “How did you do it?”
LeadershipYOU answers this question through 10 key principles to guide a life of self-leadership:
- Humility: The Elusive Virtue
- Passion: Switching to Afterburner
- Integrity: A Forever Value
- Learning: There’s Wisdom in the Whys
- Persistence: From Stumbling Blocks to Stepping Stones
- Kindness: It Can Be Contagious
- Equanimity: Keep Cool’s a Good Rule
- Risk Taking: Leaving the Nest
- Optimism: Keep Your Sunny Side Up
- Humor: Brighten Your World
By living your life by the 10 principles Dr. Shufeldt outlines in LeadershipYOU, you’ll challenge yourself to do better, and be better. You’ll notice yourself becoming a more effective, higher-achieving boss, employee, teammate, and professional. More than anything, though, you’ll be reminded of the traits necessary to lead the most important player in your life—you.
Choosing to take charge of your life is the first step in attaining the incredible future you dream about for yourself.
Stop waiting for the right moment to take charge of your future. Read LeadershipYOU now!